How To Add A Custom Voicemail Greeting
Adding a custom voicemail greeting is a great way to enhance your business line.
Adding a custom voicemail greeting is a great way to enhance your business line. You can add a custom voicemail greeting in 5 easy steps.
- Log into your GBPN account at https://gbpn.com/login
- Go to your audio recordings (https://gbpn.com/configure/audio-recordings) and click "New Recording."
- Either upload an mp3 or record your message in the browser and click save.
- Go to your destinations (https://gbpn.com/configure/destinations) and edit your voicemail destination.
- Select the recording you just created and click save.
When someone calls you GBPN and their call goes to voicemail, they will hear your selected message.
Customers Call Your Business, Not Your Cell Phone
Tired of using your personal cell phone number for your business? Give your business its own phone number.
No additional hardware is required. Use it along side your current phone. Customers will see your business number when you call them. Not your cell phone number.
Get started by entering an area code below.
Related Resources You Might Like
How To Add Business Hours
If you want to have business hours for your business phone number and want to send calls to a different place after hours, you can.
How To Place an Outbound Call
There are two ways to place an outbound call with your business number. No app is required for either.