Update Your Business Profiles With Your New Number
Now that you have a phone number for your business, you will want to update your various business profiles with your new phone number.
Now that you have a phone number for your business, you will want to update your various business profiles with your new phone number. Common places you will want to edit are your Facebook page, Google My Business profile, your website, email signatures, business cards, signage, and any other social media profile you have
How To Update Your Google My Business Phone Number
Don't have a Google My Business Profile Yet? It is easy and free to set up. We wrote an article about "How to Set up Google My Business and Why You Should." You can read it here: https://gbpn.com/resources/starting-a-business/how-to-set-up-google-my-business
If you have a Google My Business Profile already set up:
- Go to your Google My Business profile here: https://www.google.com/business/
- Click the “Sign In” button on the top right
- Click on "Info" in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the phone icon and click the edit icon.
- Enter your new phone number and click "Apply."
How To Update Your Facebook Page Phone Number
- Log in to Facebook on your laptop with an account that has administrative privileges over the business page.
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click the "Edit Page Info" in the left sidebar
- Scroll to "Contact" and update your phone number with your new GBPN number.
- As soon as you finish entering your new number, Facebook will save your changes automatically.
Customers Call Your Business, Not Your Cell Phone
Tired of using your personal cell phone number for your business? Give your business its own phone number.
No additional hardware is required. Use it alongside your current phone. Customers will see your business number when you call them. Not your cell phone number.
Get started by entering an area code below.
Related Resources You Might Like
How To Add Business Hours
If you want to have business hours for your business phone number and want to send calls to a different place after hours, you can.
How To Add A Custom Voicemail Greeting
Adding a custom voicemail greeting is a great way to enhance your business line.
100% U.S. Based Support. (844) 822-2255Have Questions? Call Us: