Last updated: December 20, 2020
Please read this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") carefully before using the http://gbpn.com website (the "Service") operated by GBPN, LLC ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with this policy. This policy apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by this policy. If you disagree with any part of the policies then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following are violations of GBPN.com's Acceptable Use Policy.
As a user of GBPN.com, you agree not to use the service in a manner that violates any local, state or federal law.
Harm to Others
You agree not to use the services to harm others, including but not limited to minors.
Threats & Harassment
You agree not to use the service for abusive, profane, libelous, slanderous, threatening or otherwise harassing calls.
Fraudulent & Automated Activity
You agree not to use the service to make or participate in fraudulent activity including financial scams.
Do not send or facilitate the transmission of spam, automated calls, or automated messages. Such activity includes, but is not limited to:
- sending promotional calls or messages to a large number of users, or sending messages or calling in bulk;
- sending messages via an automated process, such as a script
- sending unwanted or mass solicitation
- placing calls in violation of laws prohibiting unsolicited marketing calls (e.g., "do-not-call laws")
- data mining any web property to find phone numbers
- selling, exchanging, or distributing to a third party the phone numbers of any person without such person’s consent to such disclosure;
- inflating call traffic (e.g., traffic pumping, international revenue share fraud).
Copyright or Trademark Infringement
You agree not to use the service to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other propriety rights of a third party.
Collection of Personal Data:
You agree not to use the service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
Reselling the Services
You agree not to resell GBPN's Services without GBPN's authorization.
Unlimited calling is intended to be used by "small businesses" with normal usage requirements. Unlimited minutes may not be used for the any of the following prohibited uses:
- Use for anything other than normal personal or small business use.
- Trunking or forwarding your number to another phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls (e.g., conference calling), or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemails in a relatively short period).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., high volume call centers, “hotlines”, 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, dispatch centers, party lines, etc.).
- Use of an open telephone line as a monitoring, intercom or similar service.
- Any other use that causes an inordinate burden on the Service or our system resources or capacity.
- Excessive use of the Outbound Dialing feature.
Revisions to this Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this policy at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new policies taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised policy. If you do not agree to the new policy, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.